Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Chris Brown Exclusive

Throwed
Kiss Kiss
Take You Down
With You
Picture Perfect
Hold Up
You
Damage
Wall To Wall
Help Me
I Wanna Be
Gimme Whatcha Got
I'll Call Ya
Lottery
Nice
Down
Get At Ya [Limited Edition bonus track]
Mama [Limited Edition bonus track]
Fallen Angel [UK bonus track]
Forever [Exclusive: The Forever Edition]
Super Human [Exclusive: The Forever Edition]
Heart Ain't A Brain [Exclusive: The Forever Edition]
Picture Perfect (Remix) [Exclusive: The Forever Edition]

other songs:

Believer
Diagnosed With Love
Dreamer
Electric Guitar
Froze
Gangsta Boo
Gimme That (Remix)
Glow In The Dark
Golden Girl
Gone Be My Girl
Heart To Heart
I May Never Find [from "Run It!' single]
I Needed You
Last To Know
Nothing But Love For You
Now & Later
One Mo' Gin
One More Chance
This Christmas
Try A Little Tenderness
Who's Girl Is That

No comments:

Post a Comment